Skip to Content

Gainesville Arkansas 1914

Gainesville Arkansas 1914

The town of Gainesville Arkansas. Once the county seat of Greene County, now a ghost town.

From Left:
Stevenson's Grocery
United States Post Office
Frank Dalton's News Boy
Dr. Gregory's Office and Pharmacy
Frank Scott's General Merchandise
Dearborn Implement Store
A private residence

Nothing remains of the original town site today.

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.

 



Smokers | image