Oahu College, Honolulu, HI early 1900s

Oahu College, Honolulu, HI early 1900s

Photo from an early 1900s postcard.

Comments

Pauahi Hall

This buidling is known as Pauahi Hall, first a part of Oahu College and now belonging to the Academy (high school) of Punahou School. Construction began in 1894 and completed in 1896. This postcard pre-dates the current yellow and blue stripes (buff and blue) on Pauahi's dome, which first appeared in 1929. In 1934, Oahu College changed its name to Punahou School.

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.