Skip to Content

Detroit "Phoenix" Fire House 1848

Detroit "Phoenix" Fire House 1848

An original volunteer fire station in Detroit. The Phoenix was an engine house for a Steamer engine. These stations were manned by volunteers and some permanent firefighters.(DetroitFireBooks.com)

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.

 



Smokers | image