Uhrich Residence, Uhrichville, Ohio

Uhrich Residence, Uhrichville, Ohio

1939 - Residence of Ed P. Uhrich at the corner of First & Water Streets, Uhrichsville, OH., to be displaced by a Standard Oil filling station. Built in 1868 by Mark Haskins, later owned by the late W. B. Thompson, a Uhrichsville banker, who in turn sold it to W. P. Minnich. Uhrich bought it from Minnich 16 years ago.

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.