Skip to Content

Tuscarawas County Ohio Court House, erected 1818, remodeled in 1837

Tuscarawas County  Ohio Court House, erected 1818, remodeled in 1837

The old court house before it was redone in 1882

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.

 



Smokers | image