Andrew and Catherine Snyder Henry
Andrew (1834-1887) was the son of Martin and Juliann (Wilhelm) Henry. Catherine (1838-1908) was the daughter of David and Susan (King) Snyder. Picture taken c1868. Back reads: "A.D. Wiles, Artist; St Clair Block; Fremont, O" Andrew and Catherine married in 1864 in Richland County, OH; lived for a time in Sandusky County, OH and settled in Fulton County, OH in 1869.
Submitted by Lois Jump, great granddaughter