Sharp Brothers Office, Youngstown, Ohio 1912

Sharp Brothers Office, Youngstown, Ohio 1912

Sharp Brothers, manufacturers of Buckeye Wall Plaster and dealers of all kinds of lath, lime, cement, and plasterers' supplies, located at 643-647 Wilson Avenue, Youngstown, OH, in 1912.

The business was owned by Charles F. and Stewart W. Sharp.

Photo from the 1912 Youngstown Directory

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.