Ashtabula Gas and Light Co., Ashtabula, Ohio 1893
Ashtabula Gas and Light Co. offices located at No. 15 Spring Street. Officers of the company in 1893: J. H. King, Pres., J. S. Blyth, Treas., and E. H. Talcott, Sec. and Supt.
Photo from The City of Ashtabula, Ohio, Early History, Natural Harbor, Modern Advantages, Schools, Churches, Societies, Manufacturing, Professional, Official and Business Matters, July 1893.