Euclid, Ohio City Hall
Euclid City Hall, located at 585 East 222nd Street.
Euclid's old City Hall was destroyed by fire in 1929. Plans for a new City Hall were drawn up in 1934. Construction started in 1937, a Works Project Administration (WPA) building. City Hall was completed in 1938 and dedicated on June 8, 1938.
Photo from Euclid - The Fastest Growing City in Ohio; Official Directory and History 1942