Skip to Content

Columbus Street, Lancaster, Ohio 1912

Columbus Street, Lancaster, Ohio 1912

Columbus Street North from Brink's Drug Store, Lancaster, Ohio 1912.

The building on the right was purchased around 1930 by Sy Cruit and became Reed's Bar & Grille. The building on the left was purchased around 1950 by Sy Cruit and became a Barber Shop.

Submitted by Reed Allen Embrey, Lancaster OH Native

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.

 



Smokers | image