South Sharon Police Department 1906

South Sharon Police Department 1906

South Sharon Police Department of 1906, which later became the City of Farrell Police Department.

Front row, left to right, Charles Priester, Eberling, Burgess Rutter, Chief David James, and Mr. James, and Mr. Jones.

Second Row, Max Rosenberg, Mike Sullivan, Summerville, Howard Boyer, Anthony Fisher, and Mr. Rogers.

Photograph from Farrell Golden Jubilee Book sponsored by the City of Farrell Chamber of Commerce, 1951

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.