Skip to Content

Fertig Block, Titusville, PA 1896

Fertig Block, Titusville, PA 1896

Fertig Block at the corner of Diamond and Main Streets, Titusville in 1896.

W. P. Love was the owner of the building in 1896. The building was later demolished.

Photo from Titusville of To-day, published by the World Publishing Co., Titusville, PA, 1896

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.

 



Smokers | image