West Reynoldsville, PA abt 1913

West Reynoldsville, PA abt 1913

This post card depicts West Reynoldsville as it once looked, about 1913. This area was once known as Ohio Town. This is where the Woodring Store once stood. Notice the bridge on the right center. Before the now infamous "Tickle Belly Bridge"

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.