Bonzo Brothers Stock Farm
The Bonzo Brothers Stock Farm photo from about (but probably prior to) 1907.
Henry and James B. Bonzo were co-proprietors and they raised Belgian and Percheron draught horses as well as "road animals." The land for their farm, 100 acres, was purchased from their father's estate for $50 an acre. The farm was sold to the Carbeau Family in the 1940s by Mary Anna Bonzo Runyun. It was renamed Bilbobern Farms. The building above stands today, and can be viewed from Chapel drive in North Sewickley township, Beaver County.
Left to right,
Elmer Smiley, 1872 - 1947, son of Harriet Bonzo and Hugh Smiley.
Louis B. Siefried, 1873 - 1955, son of Sophia Bonzon and Christian Siefried.
Henry Bonzo, 1859 - 1910, son of Peter Lewis Bonzo and Rebecca Brooks.
George B. Bonzon, 1850 - 1914, son of Peter Lewis and Rebecca.
James Oliver (mounted on horse.)
Sarah Jane Wilson, 1870 - 1941, aka Sadie, Henry's wife.
Emma Smith, d. 1943, James' wife.
James B. Bonzo, 1861 - 1925, aka Jim, son of Peter Lewis and Rebecca.