Skip to Content

Street Car Powerhouse, Philipsburg

Street Car Powerhouse, Philipsburg

The building was also the car barn for the street cars.  Philipsburg was a center for street car traffic.

Submitted by John Hummel, whose father was a conductor on the street cars before the family moved to Grove City, PA in 1925

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.

 



Smokers | image