Skip to Content

Downtown Sharon, PA 1868

Downtown Sharon, PA 1868

Photo taken from approximately the East State Street and Chestnut Avenue, the location of the McDowell National Bank in 1935.  The Iron City House stood where the Murphy store now stands.  The C. A. Ashton Grocery occupied the site following the Iron City days. 
 
Photo from Sharon's Yesterdays and Tomorrow, 1935.  

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.

 



Smokers | image