Stanislaw and Florentyna Knapp

Stanislaw and Florentyna Knapp

Stanislaw and Florentyna Knapp, photographed about 1935, Pittsburgh, PA.

They owned the Knapp Baker Shop in the Lawrenceville section of the city located on Butler Street near Main Street across from the old Arsenal Theatre.

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.