Benson Farmhouse in New Castle

Benson Farmhouse in New Castle

Benson Farmhouse in New Castle, Pa with the former owners. B. J. and Augusta Benson bought it in 1910 from the Louers for about $1,000.00. The dairy farm was originally about 130 acres and over the years it was increased to over 800 acres, some of which they rented to grow feed.

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.