Beltzhoover Grammar School abt. 1912
Beltzhoover Grammar was located in the 100 block of California Ave 38 Ward, Beltzhoover, Allegheny Co., PA. In about 1908 Street name was changed to Cedarhurst, which changed the address to the 300 block, 18 ward, Beltzhoover, Allegheny Co., PA (south of Pittsburgh). Gabrielle Chevreux is second row from the top, 1st on the left.