Skip to Content

Beltzhoover Grammar School abt. 1912

Beltzhoover Grammar School abt. 1912

Beltzhoover Grammar was located in the 100 block of California Ave 38 Ward, Beltzhoover, Allegheny Co., PA. In about 1908 Street name was changed to Cedarhurst, which changed the address to the 300 block, 18 ward, Beltzhoover, Allegheny Co., PA (south of Pittsburgh). Gabrielle Chevreux is second row from the top, 1st on the left.

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.

 



Smokers | image