Davidson Farm, Connellsville - The Old Stone House

Davidson Farm, Connellsville - The Old Stone House

"The Old Stone House" -- Davidson farm, located one mile north of Connellsville on the Narrows Road. Home of Aaron and Elizabeth Stauffer Ridenour family 1894-1911.

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.