Knisley House, Newmansville, PA
Knisley house in Newmansville, Clarion County. The stone part was built by Daniel Knisley (1802-1875), in about 1840.
The house no longer is with the family, and the owners have built on to the original structure. Photo taken probably in the 1980s.
Daniel Knisley was married to Elizabeth Musselman. They had the following children:
* Elizabeth "Betsy", married Henry Barnett
* Eliza Ann (1827-1912), married Frederick Kiffer
* Catharine, b. 1832, married Hezekiah Shotts
* Mary, b. 1833, married Joseph Allio
* Soloma "Sally", b. abt 1835, married Samuel Barnett
* Christina, b. 1838, married Joseph R. Brewster
* Solomon (1839-1925), married Eliza Jane Wells
* Leah, b. 1841
* George, b. ca. 1843
Daniel and Elizabeth are buried in Frills Corners, Clarion County.
Submitted by Linda Rogers Dill, great great great granddaughter of Daniel Knisley