Skip to Content

Jackson County Court House, Edna, Texas

Jackson County Court House, Edna, Texas

Old Jackson County Court House in Edna, Texas. The courthouse was the third Jackson Court House. It was built in 1906 by architect Charles Henry Page Jr.

The building was replaced in 1954 with a modern structure.

Photo from an early 1900s postcard.

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.

 



Smokers | image