Engine 4 Hauppauge Fire Company 1965

Engine 4 Hauppauge Fire Company 1965

Engine Four, 1965. Photographed with on the left 3-8-8 the 1964 Hahn/Autocar and on the right 3-8-4 the 1949 Oren. The Building in the rear was at the time the Hauppauge Post Office which in 1983-84 was purchased by the Fire District and converted into the Fire District Annex Building.

Front Row Left to right: Joseph Costello, John Haus, Myron Miller Jr., Anthony Lagone, John Brigoukas, Nelson Nichols, Salvatore Desabato.

Rear Row: Left to Right: Myron Miller Sr., Unidentified, Charles Dugan, Harvey Nichols Sr., Christopher Hirsch

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.