Engine 4 Hauppauge Fire Company 1965
Engine Four, 1965. Photographed with on the left 3-8-8 the 1964 Hahn/Autocar and on the right 3-8-4 the 1949 Oren. The Building in the rear was at the time the Hauppauge Post Office which in 1983-84 was purchased by the Fire District and converted into the Fire District Annex Building.
Front Row Left to right: Joseph Costello, John Haus, Myron Miller Jr., Anthony Lagone, John Brigoukas, Nelson Nichols, Salvatore Desabato.
Rear Row: Left to Right: Myron Miller Sr., Unidentified, Charles Dugan, Harvey Nichols Sr., Christopher Hirsch